Cartridges for rear of stage orchestral resolution

Any recommendations for moving coils that provide excellent illumination/detail of instruments in the back rows of the symphony orchestra while preserving a weighty, powerful sound ?
opus88
That really deep soundstage, although nice to hear, is an artifact of phasing problems. Go to a concert, close your eyes, and listen for that depth...its not going to be there. If one is interested in reproducing reality, you're looking in the wrong place
Stringreen,

Regardless of the extent to which recordings reflect reality, IME, sound stage depth is an enjoyable consequence of recording technique, and the ability of a system to reproduce it through high resolution fidelity to the source and speaker set up, not phase problems, and is worthy, IMHO, of pursuit.
Your equipment should do depth, so I would tend to look at room acoustics. What's between the speakers? How far out from the wall are the speakers placed? Do you use any room treatments?

I really don't think the Benz is the issue, that cart should resolve the back of the hall without problems.
Re: soundstage depth and speaker placement, IMHO, many experienced audiophiles are missing out by putting their speakers to close to the backwall. If you haven't experienced speakers halfway into the room you'll be amazed at the natural depth. I put mine halfway into the room, fairly close to the side walls to regain bass support, but towed in to point at the sweet spot located at the apex of a right triangle. This somewhat unusual orientation will give a VERY deep wide soundstage with centerfill being optimized for each recording by moving forward or back. Stereo miked recordings benefit from surprisingly forward position, mimicking headphones, limited only by the upper midrange frequency beaming of the woofers whereas those frequencies will loose focus if you move too far forward. Conversely, multi miked recordings will gain focus from a position further back.