Thoughts on Phantom vs Copperhead?

Hi folks,I have a good friend who is considering moving from a Phantom to the Copperhead....

He is a serious LP collector(with a superb system),and obviously likes the superb Phantom alot.I DO too,but he has asked me to get "any" feedback on the comparison,or "consideration of one over the other" that I can....Hence,this post!!...

Btw,the table he has(like myself)is the latest SOTA COSMOS,with a Transfig Orpheus cartridge.His speaker is the Magico Mini,run by high res electronics.

Any thoughts would be welcome..
sirspeedy
My advice would be to take the $ and use it to have musicians play live music in his home once a month. Then he'll see that no matter how much upgrading he does it will never be enough. Then he'll give up. Right?
I think you have it wrong Gerardff... This guy doesn't like music, he just likes to own expensive toys.
Actually he likes live music enough to go twice a week to Carnegie Hall,and "yes" he likes to spend money...........We should all be so fortunate -:)
Sirspeedy,
As Downunder says.....you know what I think about the Copperhead.
But, surprisingly, since Thomas from Raven sent me the stainless steel spacers to elevate the DaVinci 12" Grandezza so that its locking collar grips tightly, its performance is as good as the Copperhead and different enough in presentation to be totally intriguing.
As Jon Valin says in his thoughts on AV Guide, the DaVinci is the best pivoted arm he has heard, and the equal of the Walker Proscenium linear tracker.
Halcro,nice to hear from you.I'm really glad you got things worked out(I should be so lucky,as of late)!!

Very interesting point,you make as to differing but equal perspectives!!I say this because you were SO into the "Snake" thing,way back.-:)

Btw,my son is visiting Australia soon,the lucky dude!NO,NO he has NOT the slightest interest in Audio.He loves tennis though,but I can still kick his butt rather easily-:)

Best