Basis Ovation / 2500 vs Sota Cosmos IV

Hi all:

I am looking to upgrade from a older Sota Star Sapphire and these have made my short list. (I know the Ovation is no longer available)

Anyone have experience with these ?
Basis Ovation
Basis 2500
Sota Cosmos IV

From what I hear, the Basis are very well made and machined.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
io_systems
Thanks to all who have responded !

Basis Debut vacuum owners: Has anyone had any issues with the vacuum system ? Out seal failures ? Vacuum pump failures or noise ?

Thanks
No problems with mine in perhaps 5-7 years that I've had it. The pump isn't overly noisy, and they give you enough hose to keep the pump well away from the table and your listening location. The other thing that's nice is that you can adjust the air pressure for the hold-down, so you can use the least amount necessary.
Although, I don’t own a Basis Debut vacuum table, I do own a Basis 2800 Signature with the vacuum hold-down. I purchased the table from an authorized Basis dealer as a demo unit more than five years ago. I don’t know the exact age of the table, but I’m sure it is at least 6+ years old. The 2800, Vector tonearm and the vacuum hold-down have worked flawlessly the entire time.

FYI – I had the wall behind my equipment stand opened up and re-plastered, so I could run the vacuum hose and pressure controller line into the attic where I already had a power outlet. The hose supply with the unit was more than sufficient to locate the pump in the attic; subsequently the noise floor from on my vacuum table is dead quiet.
I have the Basis Debut, best table I have owned. Wish I could have afforded the two arm version.
I must chip in for Sota. I own a Sota Cosmos IV and the vacuum pump is sitting on the floor beside the TT and i can not hear a thing even when i put my ear to it. The Cosmos is a top shelf TT. I like it a lot with my Graham Phantom II and Dynavector XV1's. I have never owned a Basis but i'am sure that they are top shelf TT too.
Long live analog.......