Basis Ovation / 2500 vs Sota Cosmos IV

Hi all:

I am looking to upgrade from a older Sota Star Sapphire and these have made my short list. (I know the Ovation is no longer available)

Anyone have experience with these ?
Basis Ovation
Basis 2500
Sota Cosmos IV

From what I hear, the Basis are very well made and machined.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
io_systems
Although, I don’t own a Basis Debut vacuum table, I do own a Basis 2800 Signature with the vacuum hold-down. I purchased the table from an authorized Basis dealer as a demo unit more than five years ago. I don’t know the exact age of the table, but I’m sure it is at least 6+ years old. The 2800, Vector tonearm and the vacuum hold-down have worked flawlessly the entire time.

FYI – I had the wall behind my equipment stand opened up and re-plastered, so I could run the vacuum hose and pressure controller line into the attic where I already had a power outlet. The hose supply with the unit was more than sufficient to locate the pump in the attic; subsequently the noise floor from on my vacuum table is dead quiet.
I have the Basis Debut, best table I have owned. Wish I could have afforded the two arm version.
I must chip in for Sota. I own a Sota Cosmos IV and the vacuum pump is sitting on the floor beside the TT and i can not hear a thing even when i put my ear to it. The Cosmos is a top shelf TT. I like it a lot with my Graham Phantom II and Dynavector XV1's. I have never owned a Basis but i'am sure that they are top shelf TT too.
Long live analog.......