How effective is the Onzow Zerodust?

Has anyone had good results with the Onzow Zerodust? Is it as effective at cleaning the stylus as liquid products?
woodvale
T_Bone, yes
It is the best and absolutely safe from handling and for the needle.
Wow - thanks you guys!!! I was reading this thread, thinking about the Onzow. I thought Magic Eraser was some kind of audiophile tweak like tube dampers, until I googled it. Obviously, I don't do the cleaning in my house! A $2.79 household cleaning product that makes my stylus sparkle? Holy clean-stylus, Batman! I followed the coin-method and, using a magnifying mirror, my Ortofon OM-30 Super stylus looks totally clean after a few dunks in the ME. I can't thank T_bone and everyone else on this thread enough. You guys rock!
I second ME efficiency on cleaning. I have got new cart which barely has 50 hours and I was using Zerodust. After applying ME the difference, even on new cart, was quite noticeable.
For those non from US, look for 3M product called Scotch-Brite cleaning pads, they use the same (as I understand and read from others comments) melamine material as ME.
Salavat,

One caveat for using the 3M Scotch-Brite is this. I don't believe the matrix of the Scotch-Brite is woven as tight or is as "dense" as the Magic Eraser so I think much more care would need to be exercised to avoid "snagging" the stylus if one chooses the "dragging" method as opposed to the "dipping" method. Since is seems to be woven less tightly, the dipping method might not provide the same contact area as one would experience with the Magic Eraser.

Your mileage may vary . . .

Eric
Eric,

Thanks for response. Interesting... If I look in wiki or Basf website, sounds like exactly the same material (melamine), made for the same forumula, however BASF page for BASOTECT (that is original name) shows different types of material.

Did you have chance to compare them?