RMAF 2009 Analog Report + Meet and Greet

I'm not sure what happened to the original thread started a few weeks ago but I'd like to set this up for an analog report on our experiences with analog related products at RMAF.

I also received an e-mail from Larry Howkins (Cello) today stating that there will be a meet and greet this year.

Meet and greet details:
Get together Saturday night @ 6 PM - Garcia's Restaurant. For you drinkers, Larry has worked out draft Beer and mix drinks at half price.

Looking forward to seeing you RMAF 2009 attendees at the get together.

You are free to post you attendance plans now and your analog experiences after the show.

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the show,
Dre
dre_j
Were any of the following turntables or brands of turntables on display or on demo?:
Saskia, Spiral Groove, EAR, Transrotor, Caliburn, Grand Prix Monaco, direct-drive Teres, Thorens Reference, or any other true exotics. Any vintage tts in modified or upgraded form? Thanks.
Transrotor had the Dark Star and the Tourbillon (sp?)

Teres had the Certus 440 with a Soundsmith Sussuro cart in the Soundsmith room.

Bergmann had their 20k airbearing table/arm making nice music in the Ypsilon/Tidal room

A venerable Linn Sondek/Lyra Titan i combo played through an ARC front end and amp were making magic with the new Vandersteen 7s

for pure funky visuals, there was the Montegiro TT, which to me looked like a stack of zebra striped conga drums
There certainly is not much expression of elation or enthusiasm regarding the RMAF, either here or over at VA. I guess the vinyl gods were at rest, pretty much.
Lew, I did not hear as much outstanding vinyl as I would have liked at RMAF, but there was remarkably good sound on Bergmann and Hanss turntables.
I decided to go to Hershey this weekend instead, for the auto show and because I can drive there and back home on the same day and not have to stay in a hotel. Both hobbies tickle the same set of pleasure responses in me.