Well Tempered Amadeus turntable, giant killer?

From all that I have read, it seems to be a giant killer, but no discussion here. I am probably going to buy one as soon as I get back to my main system.
tbg
Stereophile and a random collection of persons who post their views here and elsewhere on the internet are about equally credible. Meaning both should be taken with a grain of salt, and neither is a substitute for direct experience.

I have joked about it before, but it really is truly amazing that I have not seen one post from an owner of an Amadeus who is not thrilled with it. Not just "happy", but full of superlatives.
Tbg,

A cueing lever is now an option for all the current Well Tempered TTs. A nice addition.
Lewm, your last paragraph made me stop and think.
Several "owners" were talking about the very same on Saturday.
And it's still true- I don't think about it much- but when I do, the looks of it and all, I think well, I've had much better looking tables, I've had some very flashy ones, some of the big name coveted ones... But when I play a record on the Amadeus, it quietly puts all those other tables back in the mental cobwebs, and all I hear is music, like none of those tables gave.

Class A? Does anyone other than their advertisers or those that are deaf even pay attention to that anymore?