VPI classic 3 or Prime ?

Hi,

I am in the market for New turntable and wondering which one to buy. Either classic 3 or New Prime which is going to release by end of the month. Any suggestions appreciated.
veerapaneni
If the difference in cost is not an issue for you, then get the Classic 3. It's a GREAT TT and very competitive with TT's at twice the price.
None of the above before you try the 'U-Turn Audio' machines. This is offered on line at their web site. The Orbit plus is a great value, cartridge and all. I have one. I've been at this hobby for over fifty years. My high end table, VPI Aries with all the bells and whistles and a $2K cartridge,is better then the Orbit, but not by much. Hey, if you do not like it they will take it back. Be bold, let your ears decide, not your bank balance.
The Prime looks like a STEAL! Reminds me of the TNT models from the 90's which were very, very good at the time.

An out board motor, and better arm than the classic 3!
I am also leaning towards prime. I already have peripheral ring and center weight which I can use on prime. Anyone listened to prime ?
"Reminds me of the TNT models from the 90's which were very, very good at the time."

And still are. Arguably better than most current VPIs.