Best Record Cleaning Process on a Loricraft

Hi all, I'm looking for advice on record cleaning fluids/proceedure for use on a Loricraft PRC-3. Have used up the L'Art du Son fluid which came with the machine. I've been reasonably happy with the results but suspect there are better fluids and routines to use. I've been doing a simple one fluid application process where I apply the fluid, brush it in and then remove fluid with the Loricraft arm and thread.

I'm willing to add a step or two to this, but not willing to spend 20 minutes a side. Most of my records are purchased new.
fbhifi
I have a Loricraft PRC-4 and use AIVS 3-step solutions with a second pure water rinse. I finish this with a destat then a demag on each side and a new inner and outer sleeve. This is the best process I've used and the results are fantastic, but it takes about 30 minutes per side. I find the AIVS to be much more effective than the L'Art du Son. I have heard the Walker 4-step process is also good.

I have set up my cleaning station on a long table next to my desk in my home office and clean while I read or work on my computer. For me it's worth the effort, but many, I'm sure, will think I'm crazy.
I also have a PRC-4, and I appreciate your not wanting to spend an inordinate amount of time cleaning records (why else have a Loricraft?). I have upwards of 8,000 LPs - - most of them used, but I also buy a number of reissues, including the APO Blue Note 45's/Impulse series. My cleaning protocol is simple:

1. For new and used LPs in really good shape, I use Nitty Gritty Pure 2 applied with an Osage brush ( softer than the brush that Loricraft supplies). I vacuum and - - am done!

2. For "harder cases" I apply Smart's "Potent Formula for Very Dirty Microgroove Records" (Smart is the Atlanta based U.S. distributor of Loricraft). Depending on circumstances, I may follow up with a second cleaning using Pure 2 - - - it just depends.

BTW - the Osage brushes are really nice and come in three different sizes (for standard LPs, 45's and 10" LPs - also works on 78's.
A head's up on AIVS Cleaning products.

I was informed personally by Jim Pendleton, president-owner of AIVS/Osage Audio three days ago, that most of his award winning cleaners have been recently improved again, and are currently on his shelves.

From some more lengthy lab research, he states that his Enzymatic Formula, Super Cleaner, Archivist Formula, and #6 One Step Cleaner have all been improved with another component added, and/or changed, making these products work much faster. And he said these changes were made with no additional detergents added.

He claims that some of these pre-mentioned products could at times, dependent on the condition of the record take 10 minutes or so to work, but now claims these new products have the same effectiveness in as little as 2 minutes.

One of him more recent breakthrough products in the AIVS cleaning system, #15 Pre-Cleaner, he says remains unchanged.

Any combination of AIVS products seem to work well, some use #15 Pre-Cleaner with a AIVS Pure Water Rinse, which must be used with this cleaning product.

Others, like myself are using a 3-step, and evem a 4-step process.

After using all his products I've mentioned here, I'm currently using a 4-step process on all my records with absolutely superb results, and those 4 steps are.... #15 Pre-Cleaner, Enzymatic Formula, Super Cleaner, and Pure Water Rinse.

I've never yet taken 30 minutes per side, even with the slightly older fomulas I've been using. The newer formulas should help save time. Mark
There is no best cleaning on....RCM.
The Loricraft removes the fluid with better results than other RCM because it is a point nozzle design, that's it. You can use the fluid you like best for your Records.
Thanks for all the responses, please keep them coming. I had heard of the AIVS products and with the positive comments on the above posts I went to their website. Looks like a great, comprehensive line of fluids.

Has anyone tried their Premium One-Step Formula No. 6 ?? It may be brand new, and looks very interesting- if it works anywhere near as good as their multi-step fluids apparently work.