MintLP Protractor Issue. Anyone else?

Hello,
I went to use my MintLP Protractor last week to do a re-check of Arm, cause I had dis-mounted the Arm.

Last time I used it, was when I first recieved it, over a good year ago, maybe closer to two years.

What I have noticed with mine, that it was once a frosted transluscent clear overlay over a sheet of glass mirror has now changed.

Now I notice, that clear frosted color of the overlay has turned a dirty brown stained color. Anyone else have this happen?

Whether any other detrimental effects have occured, I am unsure, but this Protractor was always kept wrapped in its protective Plastic Bag, in its Cardboard Shipping Box, it shouldn't have turned a brown color, expecially not for what this protractor cost.

I'm thinking of emailing Yip, and asking why this happened, and what can be done about it? Mark

markd51
I've had mine for a year and it looks exactly the same as it did when I first saw it. I store it the same way you do.
Mine is also almost 2 years old and stored in the same fashion. It appears the same as the day I received it from Yip. I would contact him to discuss the change.
Well, you got me curious so I just looked at mine and guess what? It is also that dirty brown color. Now I don't really remember what it looked like new but I purchased mine about the same time- 1-1/2 to 2 years ago. I wonder if a bad batch went out? I have to say though, even with the brownish color I have no problem seeing the critical points.
I just checked mine also, it's 21 months old and still like new. Did either one of you clean it with anything? I store mine in it's plastic sleave and in the box, and have used it several times. Good luck to all.