Looking for a best TT without arm for under 10K.

Jumping back into analog and could use some advice. Tables in the running are Micro Seiki, Avid Acutus and ????? System is all tubes and I love to tinker. Cheers
thedubemaster
Great choice of table. Congrats! Isochronism has a good idea. The wonderful thing about your new table is that there are lots of armboards available for them, and getting new ones machined for other arms not currently covered should not be difficult.
I enjoy long arms on my Micros and note that there are several decent Japanese long arms from the same period as your table.
Congrats on the TT acquisition. I just picked up a Clearaudio Innovation Wood with Graham Phantom arm and feel very fortunate -- speed stability of a DD with the heft of a very big platter belt drive TT, and in a beautifully presented package. Sounds fast, lively and full.
Hey Dube, saw your message on another thread about a Garrard. send me a message on ebay under id adhesiv and let's talk more offline.
Chosenhandle is a Brinkmann dealer but omitted disclosing that. Business slow?

Contact dealers in your area and audition the various contenders, preferably in your own system. Ask what in-home setup and alignment services are included -- these are far more important than you may realize. Spend your money wisely.