Is power cord upgrade worthwhile on Lenco L75

Is power cord upgrade worthwhile on Lenco L75. I would have to have an IEC outlet installed on the TT so cannot simply try it myself. I have found in my system that a power cord upgrade is an improvement so I expect would be one here too. I played around with power cords on my other TT Townshend Rock 7 that is belt drive with external motor and somehow different power cords did affect the sound.

So Lenco people....what have been your experiences?

thanks

Michael
radioheadokplayer
Found photos of the platter on eBay. It is beautifully machined and weighs many times more than the stock Lenco platter. I just wonder whether it would be wise to use it with the stock idler wheel, because the higher mass will place unusual demands on the idler wheel at start-up and to maintain stable speed. I would get Mirko's idler wheel and arm if I were to get the platter. Unfortunately, the package deal for that is $1000 and the platter alone is $850. The cost is understandable but also equal to 3 times what I paid for my Lenco. Of course, after spending that much, I would be convinced that it made a "huge improvement" in the sound of my table, whether it did or not.
Sorry. It is the bearing and platter that are sold as a package for $1000, not platter plus titanium idler wheel and arm, and Mirko suggests not to use the platter with the stock bearing, due to the added mass of his platter. This makes perfect sense, but I also would go with the titanium idler and arm, if I were to buy the platter. So, in my case, with a PTP, a slate plinth, a Jeremy Clark bearing, a Mirko platter and idler wheel, plus a Dynavector tonearm, the only thing "Lenco" about my idler would be its motor. I think I will keep the Lenco platter and idler for now.
FWIW- My JN Lenco L75 has an IEC outlet installed on it allowing me to choose my power cord.

Cheers