TW-Acustic Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza??

Seems like a crazy question!
I am getting a Raven one but will have a choice of the Raven 10.5 or DaVinci Grandezza for just $2000 more! Which should I go for? Well I am not sure if Raven one is a good match to this super arm but the 10.5 have got great reviews. Please give soem advice.
luna
Dear friends: Any of you mated already with your beloved tonearms this new Ortofon LOMC cartridge?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The new Ortofon flagship MC Anna

MC Anna represents a combination of following elements very characteristic for Ortofon:
The housing and the body of the cartridge are made in Titanium with SLM technique. The Selective Laser Melting technique was pioneered by Ortofon for manufacturing of the MC A90, SPU 90th Anniversary and Xpression cartridges
At the High-End show May 2011 in Munich Ortofon was very pleased to showcase the brand newest High End flagship MC Anna.
Ortofon has a long tradition paying tribute to the persons who had been a feature of the High-End culture, Ortofon culture and Music culture and history.
In honour of these remarkable persons Ortofon launched a number of products through the last years, incl. MC Windfeld, MC Rohmann, Kontrapunkt BACH series etc.
This year we are very proud and honoured to introduce our new High End cartridge MC Anna, dedicated to the virtuoso opera singer Anna Netrebko. By this we will emphasizes our commitment and devotion to the music, pure musicality and the power it possesses.

The new improved magnet system which Ortofon has patent pending. High performance iron-cobalt alloy is applied for some parts of the magnet system
The new revolutionary armature damping system that provides complete elimination of unwanted resonance
Ortofon Replicant 100 diamond, thin and light, with an extraordinarily large contact surface, tracing accuracy unparalleled by any other needle in existence. Special polished Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 on Boron cantilever provides more responsive and transparent sound reproduction.

Technical data_preliminary:
• Output voltage at 1 kHz, 5cm/sec.: 200 µV
• Channel balance at 1 kHz: 0,5 dB
• Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 22 dB
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz + / - 1,5 dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 80 µm
• Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 9 µm/mN
• Stylus type: Special polished Nude Ortofon Replicant 100 on Boron Cantilever
• Stylus tip radius: r/R 5/100 µm
• Tracking force, recommended: 2,3 g (23 mN)
• Tracking angle: 23°
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 6 Ohm
• Recommended load impedance: > 10 Ohm
• Cartridge body material: SLM Titanium
• Cartridge colour: Silver/Black
• Cartidge weight: 16 g

Looks great in its " rounded " body shape.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Great news! Now I will be able to pick up a used A90 for "peanuts", as all those who must have the latest and greatest will be shedding their outmoded and outdated A90s. I love it. And woe to the poor guy who has an NOS A90, hoping to sell it for more than retail price.

Dear Dgad, Thanks for pointing out the possibly synergy between ZYX UNIverse and wood tonearms. I can tell you that the combination of it with Talea was really great. Since I do already own a Reed, you have added fuel to the fire. My thinking was that there is a particular "sound" of unipivots, even the best ones like Talea and Graham, that may make them a good complement to the UNIverse.
Dear Lewm, indeed the ZYX UNIverse (and other ZYX cartridges) do work VERY well in uni-pivot tonearms as in wooden arm wands.
One of the reasons is that the ZYX cartridges do put very little energy into the tonearm during tracking.
Easy on the hot sauce Raul.

It's getting difficult to predict which end of your body passes the most stale air.
I just want to clarify that the arms comes with the table and DaVinci is actually $1000 more. The reason is that the TW table and 10.5 arm will be brand new where the DaVinci is two years old.