better phono stage

current system has 1000i electrostatic speakers nordost frey speaker wire and solid silver interconnects and power cables. have a ref 3 preamp and old nakamichi pa7 amp nelson pass design with a nova phonomena preamp. entertaining thoughts of a better phono stage any suggestions greatly appreciated. my source is a vpi classic
with shelter 7000.
128x128needfreestuff
I have Quad ESLs electrostatics and the Art Audio Vinyl One phono pre feeds them some wonderful music. I think it's in your price range. I've messed with others in the range and it just makes better music.
I also recommend the Herron VTPH-2. It's a great phono pre on it's own but I happened on some vintage Telefunkens that just take it to an unbelievable level.
Thank you all for your wonderfull support you have certaintly open my eyes for the better many good suggestions. Will keep you posted when I buy another phono stage. Keep listening.
To beat a dead horse and join the bandwagon I would also suggest you consider the Herron. I didn't try a slew of options before purchasing mine but have never thought of replacing it since I put it in my system. Keith is one fine person to deal with and you would be getting an extremely well made, glorious sounding, quiet and musical piece. The Herron just does everything right and gets out of the way so you can enjoy your music collection.