9-in arm for SPUs with easy VTA ?

It's surprisingly hard to find a 9-inch tonearm that accepts SPUs and offers fine, easily repeatable VTA adjustment. I know about the Ortofon RS-212D but its VTA system is less than ideal for my preferences. I really dislike adjusting with grub-screws, and that's what it appears to have. Thumbwheel VTA, like on my SME M2-12R, on the other hand, is just fine with me. I suppose I could get an SME 3009 and work up a Pete Riggle for it, but I'd rather find an integrated solution. What other 9-inchers with VTA are out there? I'm out of ideas!

Thanks in advance.
wrm57
Thanks for the responses. The trick is finding one! You guys have any secret sources? :)
Also, are some versions better than others? Anything in particular I should look out for when searching for one?
In terms of sonics in the "FR-64-family" (FR-64, FR-64fx, FR-64s) , go for the FR-64s ONLY - and try to find a B-60 (which was never sold with the FR-64s, but only in a package with the FR-66s).
It was available as a separate item however.
Be prepared to pay around $1k for a good condition unit however.
THe FR-64s goes for anything between $1k and $2k depending on condition, complete OB and serial #.
Even for $2k it is THE best buy in terms of price/performance ratio in high-end tonearms.
Dertonarm, that's good info. Thank you.

Is the original wiring good enough in these arms or is it something I should expect to have upgraded? Also, do the internal leads go all the way from the cartridge clips to phono stage inputs, perhaps via RCA? Or is the arm designed to accommodate a separate, external phono cable, perhaps connected at the arm base via DIN or something, like many contemporary arms? Not sure how these were made.
Never mind about the phono cable question. I figured it out--DIN connector at the base.