Cambridge 640P Power Supply Upgrade

So I bought a Pangea P100 for my DACMagic (made it better)and figured, hey, one "wall wart" down, lets see if my 640P can use some improvement. So I ordered another Pangea (the name sounds like a holistic skin treatment, which I think there actually is). After a couple of days of use the Pangea PS seems to kick the 640P up to another level altogether...I now can highly recommend this cheap tweek. Interestingly (to me anyway), the stock 640P "wart" PS ran kinda warm and the P100 doesn't. I think that means something, doesn't it?
wolf_garcia
Woodrow...you're correct in that the P100 has both ac and dc output based on what cable is used. See? I learned something!
In the interview with the Pangea P100's designer, he said the P100 was first designed for use with the Cambridge Audio DacMagic, and Musical Fidelity was an addition after he saw how the P100 improved the DacMagic's performance. So I'd guess both DC and AC outputs are filtered and regulated.
Does anyone know whether the P100 is compatible with the newer DacMagic Plus? Or is there an upgraded power supply in this unit anyway?

Second, for those that have experience with the P100, I have a very basic line conditioner that all of my gear is plugged into. Ok to plug the P100 into this or better to just go straight to the wall, or no difference! Thanks, and sorry for hijacking this thread!
I talked to Audio Advisor a while back (couple of months ago maybe) and asked that exact question...they told me that the P100 would work with the "plus" once they designed a cable to fit it. I suggest calling Audio Advisor for an update on that.
Oh...and I bet plugging it into a conditioner (which I do) makes little difference as it is actually a conditioner itself, and doesn't use much juice.