Cambridge 640P Power Supply Upgrade

So I bought a Pangea P100 for my DACMagic (made it better)and figured, hey, one "wall wart" down, lets see if my 640P can use some improvement. So I ordered another Pangea (the name sounds like a holistic skin treatment, which I think there actually is). After a couple of days of use the Pangea PS seems to kick the 640P up to another level altogether...I now can highly recommend this cheap tweek. Interestingly (to me anyway), the stock 640P "wart" PS ran kinda warm and the P100 doesn't. I think that means something, doesn't it?
wolf_garcia
Flexibilty - If I were to hard wire, then trying different power cables down the road becomes more of a chore. When I find a reasonable silver conductor I would like to try it with minimal fuss.

AND - a/b comparisons are much faster :-)

The xlr connectors I use for the 12v side are high quality gold on copper that perform extremely well. After all, If they are good enough for interconnects then they are good enough for power :-)

The IEC chassis mount socket is gold on copper, as are the connectors on 120v power cables.

Re: Kimber cable - the reason for using this is twofold - great quality copper and insulation and the braiding rejects ref interference.

I looked at a real heavy duty Furutech interconnect for the 12v side, but it would have cost a small fortune. The Kimber is great :-)
Wolf, what interconnects are you using?

I recently upgraded to Stagger Silver Solid interconnects. They really allow the 640p to shine and the Dacmagic is pretty damn good with them also

Marc Stagger charges $150 for a 1 meter pair

Here's my blog review
http://www.image99.net/blog/files/0d212a89788f9bda8bc20046e5a82c42-36.html
I'm using a Jelco Mogami Neglex pair (friggin' hot pink...looks sort of cool actually) that came with a gold plated DIN plug and seemingly nice RCAs from my Linn/Akito table, and a pair of AQ King Cobras out...all sounds great.
Wolf - do you use a particular brand of power cable on the rest of your gear?

I have tried DH Labs Encore and Power Plus power cables, but I recently went back to Furutech, which I found gave me much higher resolution. A little pricey, but well worth it - as long as you can DIY - ready made are damn expensive.

PS Audio power cables look very interesting with the different conductor cross sections - have you ever tried them?

I have a garden hose sized PS Audio Plasma ac cable on my REL sub directly into a PS Audio wall plug, but no exotic AC cables anywhere else (yet)...although my Jolida power amp does have something somebody gave me that is a fairly huge cable...no name I can see on it. I still use an old Adcom ACE515 conditioner which has a beefy hard wired cable that was appropriate for its day, and it will remain in my system until it dies. Two power amps (Jolida main and an occasionally used Adcom MOSFET for secondary deck speakers) are plugged into a PS Audio Humbuster III.