Tonearm: Phantom vs. 4 Point vs. 10.5

Hi

I'm planning on upgrading my tonearm. My analoge setup is:
TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma Stogi arm and Lyra Delos.

I'm interested in theese 3 arms:

Graham Phantom III: It gets good recomendations, also on the Raven One.

TW-Acoustic Raven 10.5: It is from the same manufactor as my turntable, so they should match.

Kuzma 4 Point: Because i have Kuzma and like the quality of it and because Michael Fremer said: I'm in love.

What can you say about these arms (sound) and witch will you recomend for my turntable.

Pierre
pierre1976
TW ACUSTIC 10.5 Arm was much better than my Phantom 2,better stage,better dynamics,better bass impact and weight.Cartridge/arm alignment tool works great as well oh yes i have TW ACUSTIC AC 1 turntable.
Opus, I did not encounter any real problems and set the cart and tonearm up in a ball park configuration in less than 2 hours. I used the TW - supplied spindle to pivot device as well as the cart alignment device (used Baerwald). Onve in the ball park a few days later I spent a couple of hours using a custom Mint LP for the TW 10.5.

The XV-1S was a snug fit but I did have adequate room and tonearm wire length. I really like how the XV-1S mates with the TW 10.5. A great match - musical yet dynamic, great sound staging and super low noise floor.
That's good to hear, Phil, and I'm looking forward to similar results with my 10.5, which is on order, and my Raven One. Guess I'll have to order a Mint Lp also. Doesn't one have to supply specific information for getting it made to spec? Any guess as to how long it takes to receive, and could you please tell me what the contact e-mail address is? Thanks very much Phil, and continued great listening!
I made my own arc protractor for my 10.5. I don't know how to email with the new Agon. If you find a way I can email an XPS file.
Hi Pierre,
As mentioned earlier...

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1263686265&&&/TW-Acustic-Arm