Tonearm: Phantom vs. 4 Point vs. 10.5

Hi

I'm planning on upgrading my tonearm. My analoge setup is:
TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma Stogi arm and Lyra Delos.

I'm interested in theese 3 arms:

Graham Phantom III: It gets good recomendations, also on the Raven One.

TW-Acoustic Raven 10.5: It is from the same manufactor as my turntable, so they should match.

Kuzma 4 Point: Because i have Kuzma and like the quality of it and because Michael Fremer said: I'm in love.

What can you say about these arms (sound) and witch will you recomend for my turntable.

Pierre
pierre1976
KDL,
You said the problem with the anti skate is fixed easily ...how did you land up fixing it?

assad
Another thing to consider is the captive arm cable, Pierre...

Electrically a benefit perhaps(?) but not helpful when trying to change the cartridge or merely tighten/adjust the cartridge screws (assuming that we do it the advisable way and remove the arm from the turntable each time to prevent possible bearing damage?)

Also what happens if we snap a cartridge wire? New cable loom? Package and ship the entire arm. How long? Another 6 months off-line?
With a Phantom, plug in or order a spare wand and you're good to go?
Hope this proves helpful.
What i get from your anscers is that, Phantom i easy to setup and a good match to the Raven One. But TW10,5 is a better match, but diffucult to setup.
Is that right?

well...No.
The Phantom is shorter but has a nice black finish. The Raven has a nice print on it and the Kuzma is longer than the others.
when you want an Arm which "matches" to your Table, you know, Synergy is the magic word, roll a dice. It is a difficult decision.
Personally I would choose a CD Player. Makes life much easier. It has Synergy with the Remote...
Think about a Kuzma.
Just noticed this thread. The Kuzma 4Point needs no introduction for those who have read about it and perhaps have heard it. As a Kuzma dealer I haven't installed a 4Point on an AC Raven but have successful installations on tables other than Kuzma including Acoustic Signature Final Tool and SME 30/2. The SME was a couple of months ago, and the customer is happily using a Lyra Titan i on it. A current news item on the Kuzma website features a couple of photos of his installation.

Although you didn't mention it, another choice is the Stogi S 12 VTA, especially with the silver/gold Crystal wiring. Like the Graham it is a unipivot design; its performance comes remarkably close to the 4Point at much lower cost.