Tonearm: Phantom vs. 4 Point vs. 10.5

Hi

I'm planning on upgrading my tonearm. My analoge setup is:
TW-Acoustic Raven One with Kuzma Stogi arm and Lyra Delos.

I'm interested in theese 3 arms:

Graham Phantom III: It gets good recomendations, also on the Raven One.

TW-Acoustic Raven 10.5: It is from the same manufactor as my turntable, so they should match.

Kuzma 4 Point: Because i have Kuzma and like the quality of it and because Michael Fremer said: I'm in love.

What can you say about these arms (sound) and witch will you recomend for my turntable.

Pierre
pierre1976
I can tell you, that i have just ordred the Kuzma 4point.
It will arrive in 3 weeks :-)
Congratulations, Pierre! Please let us know your thoughts once you've been using it for a while.
Agreed! Your feedback would be appreciated Pierre.
I know little about the abilities of the 4point other than a Hifi+ review I read several years ago. It would be interesting to hear what your feelings are on it. I suspect they'll be very positive. :)
Cheers....
Well, as the designer of the Graham arms, I couldn't resist answering this one! If Pierre's situation would be at all like mine, I have the very excellent TW-Acustic AC-1. This is one fine product, and the Phatnom fits very well on it and sounds, as you'd expect me to say, excellent. The other arms would no doubt be great, too, but before anyone gets too carried away:

As for those comments about "synergy", be aware that a given turntable manufactuer may NOT provide the optimium tonearm, even for their own turntable. The reason for that is that it's more than name alone that makes the difference; it's how it's designed that will tell. Although I designed the original Phantom on an SME-30, the intention was to cover as wide a range as possible for performance. The feedback from SME users who have made the switch has, happily, confirmed that our homework was right. (And to be really immodest about this, we've had similar notes from users of other good tables who make arms (Basis and VPI, to name two) with the same results. It's very gratifying.

This is NOT to say that the other tonerms aren't good; merely that the synergy that Syntax refers so strongly to is not necessarily going to be found with one brand-name.

It'a all well and good to be supportive of a favorite, but then again, if a dealer supports one brand and not the other,then proceed carefully. Too often, the parting words of a well-respected reviewer can be the call-to-arms for any media-obsessed audiophile, and to hell with any other input. The words of member Essentialaudio suggest this is a factor.

OK, so I have to put up or shut up, and I remember an ad from many years ago which went something like this: "We would like to suggest, as soberly as we can, that the Phantom SUPREME be compared, on an even playing field, with any other tonearm available at any price." With all due respect for many of the others (and that's a sincere compliment) I believe you will find that the Supreme really will provide you with excellent synergy with just about any fine turntable out there, even the Kuzma and, in my own experiences, the SME and TW-Acustic.
Good wishes to all, and just WAIT for our next announcement (no, not another upgrade for the tonearm), by the way...!
- Bob Graham (Graham Engineering)