cd-r music for blanks

just bought a cd player recorder to put some lp's on cd and would like to know if there are any recommended cd-r music blanks to purchase and of course brands to stay away from
bianchi27
A good source for the Taiyo Yuden discs is
Supermediastore.

They have a less expensive 'Valueline' and a slightly higher priced JVC labeled line. I've used both for hundreds of burns and never had a failure. Great prices and service.
MAM-A silver music cd-rs are manufactured in Colorado and MAM-A claims that their discs are of the highest quality and very long lasting. I have never heard of anyone having a problem with them. If anyone has please let us know.

100 80 minute music cd-rs cost $40 direct from the factory. Here is the link to these discs:

http://www.mam-a-store.com/digital-audio.html
I've settled into buying Sony from Ebay. 12-13 bucks for a pack of 50. Different vendors sell the same product at wildly different prices so it's to compare before you commit!
Ditto Tomcy6's reply. I've used MAM-A discs for years with excellent results. I've also used HHB discs, with the same results. My recorders are Marantz CDR500 and HHB 830 Burnit Plus.