cd-r music for blanks

just bought a cd player recorder to put some lp's on cd and would like to know if there are any recommended cd-r music blanks to purchase and of course brands to stay away from
bianchi27
MAM-A silver music cd-rs are manufactured in Colorado and MAM-A claims that their discs are of the highest quality and very long lasting. I have never heard of anyone having a problem with them. If anyone has please let us know.

100 80 minute music cd-rs cost $40 direct from the factory. Here is the link to these discs:

http://www.mam-a-store.com/digital-audio.html
I've settled into buying Sony from Ebay. 12-13 bucks for a pack of 50. Different vendors sell the same product at wildly different prices so it's to compare before you commit!
Ditto Tomcy6's reply. I've used MAM-A discs for years with excellent results. I've also used HHB discs, with the same results. My recorders are Marantz CDR500 and HHB 830 Burnit Plus.
What are the best "music CDR's" you guys have used? I have an older Philips CDR recorder and I am limited to these. I have made several recordings from LP and they sound pretty good.