Need help fixing a Linn Axis

Does anybody know of Linn Master Tech who can repair old Linn TTs? I'm the original owner of a stock Linn Axis table with Linn Basik LVX tonearm.
The problem is the belt and capstan are no longer aligned resulting in off-speed play and the belt coming off. I have taken it to my local HiFi shop and they have aligned it twice, but this problem is beyond their scope. I can see the capstan is not in proper position. I'd also like a complete inspection of the caps, motor, etc.
If there's an expert (who also has access to parts) I would greatly appreciate a referral. (US only).
128x128lowrider57
The beauty of the Linn is that they are forever rebuildable. I am not sure on the Axiss but the LP12 seems to continually evolve with re-designed updates that keep it forever new. I had thought of selling mine a few years ago but plan to keep it and just update what I can when I can. You may ask Rick about a trade up, he has many previously owned tables and once he has yours he can provide you with some options. He has kept my LP12 in a top performance state since day one. If Rick knows any one thing about audio gear it is the Linn Turntables. He has been recommended by many Linn owners on this forum and I have never seen a complaint. He takes ownership of each table that he comes in contact with, investing a pride and the passion to bring it to it's ultimate performance.
My opinion: sell your deck for parts and buy another unit as a replacement. You should be able to find a clean Axis without arm for $300-$350. If you figure shipping two ways, plus parts and labor, and (let's say) $100 for your old unit for parts it will probably be a wash or you might be ahead.

Better yet, sell the deck for parts ($100) and the arm seperately ($250) and use the cash to upgrade to an LP12 Valhalla w/ Ittok arm.
Thank you to the Linn lovers for some good advice. I'm shipping my unit to Rick. Still have the original double-box.
UPDATE... Many thanks to Mofimadness for the referral to Rick at Audio Alternatives. He replaced a bent pulley spindle and added new caps. I'm amazed he had the parts.
Lowrider57,
You're welcome. Rick does excellent work on Linn turntables and has been doing such, since like 1978. He has quite a large surplus of parts I'm sure.

I'm glad things worked out for you!