TW Acustic Turntable Mat

From Highwater Sounds Facebook page, Jeff Catalano posted a pic of the new TW Acustic turntable mat - sourced from Japan. It looks pretty substantial. I can always email Jeff on info, but hate to bother him about a turntable mat. Anyone else have any info or cost on this new mat?
philb7777
I have a Raven one and I have one on order. I will post my findings as soon as I get the mat in my table. From feedback here I believe this mat will take things to the next level.
I've had one on my Raven One for a few weeks now. Really like what I hear, bit frustrating as it forced me through adjusting my XV-1s settings again. At first it was a shift in sound, darker richer but after adjusting my settings it was like a preamp upgrade, lower noise floor, more relaxed, blacker backgrounds, richer tones, same level of detail just presented more naturally. I figured it made sense because in theory the Raven One is the most compromised TT in the TW lineup so it potentially had the most to gain. The improvements are not subjective and are noticeable across even every record I have spun.
I have been living extremely happy with my TW Raven 2 TT for over 6 years. For me, this is a "go to the grave" piece of audio gear. Love it. Then I started some upgrades:

TW AC Motor Controller - It should make a difference, but it is huge. It should be standard.

Next was the TW Raven 10.5 arm - Had a great arm. TW's arm is stellar! My only fear s this is TW's first arm, I know he is going to figure out away to take the Raven to a Black Knight level.

Last was the TW Mat- My general thought on mats is why? I don't want to say I was forced to buy this mat, but I was! $500...Really? How many record could I get for $500? The thought was that when it arrived I would play some favorite albums with and without the TW mat and go back and forth. Then call Jeff and send the Mat back.

I listened to the group of albums without the mat. Then with the mat. Then I was supposed to go back and listen again without the mat...THE TW MAT WAS NEVER LEFT MY TT PLATTER! I am just not going back without it. I did make the call to Jeff at High Water Sound to tell him he was right...again!

For me, the mat helps to better create a live performance in my home. Love the way the TW mat connects the vinyl to the mat and the platter.

What don't I like about it? Dust likes it too! I am not quite ready to turn my listening room into a "clean room" but I have thought about it.

If you are shopping for mats go for this one.