Rega TT-PSU drops right channel

Hi everyone. Recently my RP6 starting dropping the right channel as soon as the needle hit the record. My routine is (with the TT-PSU powered off):

- place the record on the platter after a nitty gritty clean
- power up the TT-PSU while giving the platter a nudge
- clean record with anti-static carbon brush
- needle drop

First I thought a tonearm wire was loose on the cartridge or something along that line. But, if I switch the TT-PSU to 45 and then back to 33 my right channel works just fine. I know Regas ground to the right channel. Could something be wrong with the cable between the TT-PSU and the table? TT-PSU malfunctioning (I think it is still under warranty).

Thoughts / recommendations? TIA
sbrownnw
Looks like reversing (reseeding, but I tried that before?) the power cable between the TTPSU and the RP6 fixed my problem. I think the rega right channel ground was not right somehow.
Scott, glad you got it fixed! I still don't understand how a power supply can affect the ground on an isolated tonearm?

I've seen many things in all the years I was in the high-end audio business, so really nothing should shock me. I'll add this to my collection.

Thanks for reporting back on the cure...
OK, I now know for sure what caused this hum problem. There is a RCA cable retainer on the RP6 that prevents the cables from pulling on / away from where the RCAs enter into the plinth. Somehow the RCA cables had moved in the cable retainer and was causing hum some or most of the time (probably due to the inertia of the platter starting). After adjusting the cable position in the retainer I found the sweet spot where there is no hum at all and now my phono preamp sounds the quietest it has even been with the volume at 60%+. Hope this helps other Rega owners...