Lyra Delos vs EMT TSD 15

I heard the EMT at In Living Stereo in NYC. Very transparent. I've read good things about the Delos, and it's a bit cheaper than the EMT. Anyone have or have had both who can compare the two?
mountainpics
Agiaccio if you used the "standard" EMT TSD on the BArdo I'm not surprised you didn't hear the magic. When I had my Bardo with 10.5" Brinkmann arm I used the moddified EMT Ti (titanium with specila titanium screws) cartridge and there was more magic than you could ever dream of.

Yes the "regular" EMT retails at $1900 or there abouts the modified Brinman EMT retails at $4300.

(Dealer disclaimer)
"In the past I've owned mostly Dynavector cartridges and I really like the Dynavector sound but when I ordered my Brinkmann Bardo turntable, I was told that the EMT TSD15 SFL would be an excellent match for this turntable and that it's an amazing cart plus I noticed that it's listed on the Stereophile Recommended Components list, so I decided to go for it.

It is a nice cart but I'm not convinced that it's better than a Dynavector and I really haven't heard the "magic" that the dealer claimed."

So some time next summer, I may go back to a Dynavector (DV-XX2 MKII) or maybe even try an Ortofon Cadenza Bronze.

WHAT TONEARM DO YOU USE? WHAT PHONO STAGE/SUT...?
I know it has not been suggested but I think one of the most under-rated, under-discussed and under-valued cartridge is the ART9 from Audio Technica. I have used the Delos, Skala, XX2 mk2, Kontrapunkt and Miyabi in the past. At the moment I use the ART9 and this is super class! I hear the same energy and neutrality in the ART9 as the Miyabi 47 cart but the ART9 is more transparent, it has even better soundstage articulation. The Delos sounds relatively coloured (a bit sweeter) and doesnt have the flow of the ART9. I just do not understand why this cart is never even discussed, is it because it is the cheapest of the all ?