Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
I'd spend the money optimizing your power delivery (e.g. adding a whole house filter/surge suppressor like the Environmental Potentials EP-2050 or a balanced isolation transformer, installing dedicated AC lines with a common ground, making sure your audio circuits are on the same phase and on a separate phase from your refrigerator, installing hospital grade AC outlets, perhaps buying a power conditioner). Lots of things that should be done prior to buying upmarket power cords, interconnects or speaker cables.

Take care of the infrastructure first. It will pay dividends down the road.
Thanks Tvad. I've got the dedicated line, hospital grade outlets and am looking for any phase issues. I will assume from your seasoned experience that the EP2050 (or 2000 also?) will be a great tweak with minimal effect on dynamics (I have good power supplies) and most importantly help protect everything.

Getting back to the thread (sort of), can you imagine Steve's GG Gabriel Gold Reflection lines from the meter to the outlets? Better yet, upgrade all internal component wiring to his alloys? Forgive the craziness; I think I need another eggnog.
Are Gabriel Gold cables really this good? They certainly are -- in spades. I just installed a Synergistic Research PowerCell 10SE power conditioner with Galileo MPC in my system. I have mostly Gabriel Gold cables in my system -- ICs, PC and SCs. The synergy between the SR PowerCell 10SE -- right out of the box -- and the Gabriel Gold cables is perfect. Wide and deep sound stage, wonderful resolution -- very detailed and warm, at the same time -- and superb dynamics. I could not ask for a more musical sound. Makes me want to run the system 24 hours a day but I have to get a few hours rest between listening sessions. My expectations have been exceeded by miles and miles. Thank you Steve.
Well I just got a pair of GG Revelation 2 XLR and they sound very average. Much worst than NBS Master or Marigo 8.8. The sound is way too warm to my taste. Bass becomes muddy. The layer of details become mashed together. Soundstage moved back like 7 ft. I hope somebody could prove me wrong by buying my pair quickly - since no way I am keeping them.