Best low cost speaker cables for my system?

I have Creek 5350, Rotel 1072, B&W 703's. Mated with Transparent Powerlink Plus and Guerrilla Audio silver IC's, the system sounds well balanced and emotionally engaging. Am looking for an affordable speaker cable to complete system. Am considering DH Labs Q10 ($185 per 6' pair). I need a 24' pair of speaker cables. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!
stuartk
The benefit of the 4x14 (or even the 2x12/2x14) is that for long runs, you can twist together two of the four leads for a combined gauge of 11...hence the 4S11 designation. Twisting together a 12 gauge and 14 gauge lead on the DH Labs Q10 would result in a larger gauge than 11, but I don't know what the gauge would be.
blue jeans cable sells the belden 10 ga for about $0.60 /ft. they also sell spades and bananas to terminate. a good low cost option.
Here's a second for Speltz Anti-Cables. Most assuredly not the best, but for the money a contender. My runs are 25' and Speltz shipped it to me as a 100' spool that I cut and terminated with the supplied spades. I think I spent much less than most commercial preterminated would.

In my room, the cables do not pick up radio free Sacramento or any other nasties that my 96+dB speakers would surely spit out if they were there.

As a plus, if they don't work for you, snip the terminations off and you can make your own ic's or sell it as bulk here on the 'gon.

Enjoy.
Tvad: Jeff At Value Audio states that the combined guage of the DH Q10 is 10, hence the designation, Q10. As I'm not a do-it-yourself-er, my tendency is to go with the Q10 rather than buying bulk cable and terminating it myself. The Q10 seems to address the concerns Sean brought up about long cable lengths, plus it's well reviewed and within my budget, and I trust Jeff. The salesman at AudioFX in Sacramento, where I bought my system, did not believe the lengths of speaker cable required by my room were inherently problematic, by the way. Many thanks to all for your suggestions-- Audiogon rules!
06-23-06: Stuartk
Tvad: Jeff At Value Audio states that the combined guage of the DH Q10 is 10, hence the designation, Q10.
That's what I suspected.

Ramelectronics.com sells terminated lengths of Canare 4S11 with spades, bananas, and with various grades of WBT connectors. Long lengths. Short lengths.

It might be worth your time to look at the webpage and compare the prices.