Best low cost speaker cables for my system?

I have Creek 5350, Rotel 1072, B&W 703's. Mated with Transparent Powerlink Plus and Guerrilla Audio silver IC's, the system sounds well balanced and emotionally engaging. Am looking for an affordable speaker cable to complete system. Am considering DH Labs Q10 ($185 per 6' pair). I need a 24' pair of speaker cables. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!
stuartk
Glad to hear you settled on the Q10's ...they are a bargain and should take your system to whole new level.
Nice to hear some votes of confidence for the DH, but Tvad, I will look into the Ramelectronics stuff as well.
Stuartk, go with your gut. You'll be fine either way. FWIW, the Audioparts Inc. MAS Signature Hybrid is of similar starquad geometry, and comes with a 30 day MBG. Stu Wein offers exceptional customer service.

I have read many good things about the Q10. The only question for me would be the silver wire vs. copper. I'd have to hear both to decide, though.
Just an FYI, the Q10 is actually just slightly heavier than 10 gauge, assuming the 12 and 14 awg runs are accurately sized. Should be about the same as adding another run of 20 gauge as well.
Not that you probably cared ;)