Speaker cable for CJ LPS70 and Sonus Faber Cremona

I am looking to upgrage my speaker cables. I have a Conrad Johnson LPS70 tube amp with Sonus Faber Cremona speakers. I also have an Accuphase CD player and Mac tube preamp. My interconnects are Siltech Classic SQ-110's. I am considering Nordost Valhalla or Siltech SQ-188's. But I am open to other cables. Thanks.
128x128johnp165
Kw6,

The CJ LPS70 projects a lot of detail with a great mid range sound. I had a Mac 402 amp before. I was too laid back. The CJ has a very detailed sound stage IMHO. Thanks.
Hi John,

Thank you! Good Luck with your speaker cable search!

I haven't heard any of your cables mentioned to give you an opinion.
Hi John
I also have the Cremonas and understand how important it is to have the right associated equipment & cables to make them really sing. It sounds like your willing to spend whatever it takes to find the right cables. I certainly can't make a universal recommendation here but I'm very happy with my LAT ic's & speaker cable in my system. I would strongly urge you to check out this link concerning the hi-end cable market http://www.latinternational.com/index.php/home/cable%20hype%20%26%20demystification.html. It will be worth your time. LAT offers a 45 day trial period money back guarantee on their cables.