Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I totally agree with our friend Rhirsch concerning the Hologram D. It is a wonderful cable for CDP or DAC units.
Rhirsch, I did not know the Tesla Powercell was available yet. I have not been able to find any information on it.

Ozzy, please let us know how you like the Hologram D. I have one on order myself.

Has anyone got the Enigma yet???
Pulled the trigger last week on SR Tesla cables to replace my VD cables. Installed into system (except speaker cables) this afternoon and by this evening my system is sounding better, by a large margin, than it ever has. A neighbor who knows my system well came over to hear this change and was speechless at the new level of musicality. After only a few hours, I am getting much better imaging, transparency, layering and musicality than before and these cables are nowhere near broken in. I continue to be impressed and I'm sure when the speaker cables arrive, hopefully next week, my system will continue to improve. Its really neat to finally be able to hear the music the way it was intended to be heard.