Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Well boys and girls I bought the Apex SC off the Gon today. I just don't know if i can run with the big dogs here with all your cells/plugs and feet.

Also got a T-3 UHC 20 amp for my DMitri. I just cused using the D word.

Atma Sphere S-30 amp/TRL Dude pre/Zu Audio Presence with built in subs.

As stated I am going to use the T3 on the D. I can not bring myself to spell it, sorry. What would one think that I should use on the amp (30W) and pre amp?

My IC's are from outer space ( charged with space dust) so I will not change them.

I am a half breed here.

I do like the zeal here for the SR products but in my world I can not keep up with you guys. Can't sell my Eqarack footers/DMitri/IC's.

Open to one day getting the Cells when they go on the 'Gon @ 50 off.
This thread is dead.

Bought the T-2 and 1M Apex IC.

Need one more T-2/PR AC Cord and a 1M PR IC.

If you SR boys don't wake up I am going to go out and get the 25K G Speaker cells/wire.
Has anyone tried the Galileo speaker cable and interconnect? Is it worth the money? Has anyone bought any?
Glory, lol...I agree with you. I think it is because the summer season everyone is outdoors enjoying weather, camping etc.... The fall will pick up for sure. If I win the lottery some day, I will have lots to spend and I will fill this thread with lots of fortune. My last piece to my system is a Hologram D for my Oppo BDP SE. Then onto speaker upgrades...

Regards Bacardi
Maxwellssilverhammer, are you speaking of the Galileo speaker cables or the Galileo Universal Speaker Cells? I have heard the expensive Galileo cables at CES, but they are beyond my means. The Universal Cells, I have. They are great!