Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Has anyone tried the Galileo speaker cable and interconnect? Is it worth the money? Has anyone bought any?
Glory, lol...I agree with you. I think it is because the summer season everyone is outdoors enjoying weather, camping etc.... The fall will pick up for sure. If I win the lottery some day, I will have lots to spend and I will fill this thread with lots of fortune. My last piece to my system is a Hologram D for my Oppo BDP SE. Then onto speaker upgrades...

Regards Bacardi
Maxwellssilverhammer, are you speaking of the Galileo speaker cables or the Galileo Universal Speaker Cells? I have heard the expensive Galileo cables at CES, but they are beyond my means. The Universal Cells, I have. They are great!
Took out the Isoclean outlet and in went the Plex. What ever they zapped it with it sure worked. Just from a cheap ass red outlet all that upgrade in sound? Impressed I am.

Maybe SR can zap Obama to get hia A.. in gear and help our economy.
Post removed