Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joe, I am leaving my PD and amp on in energy saving mode when not using it so hopefully it won't take too long to burn them in properly. So far, I am very please. It would have been nice to add Halogram A then D one cable at a time to see the effect of each but I cannot resist plugging them all in. Recently in the thread best PC under $5000, I posted that I tried a few PC in the $3000-5000 recently. They all have their positive and negative side and I ended up replacing one of my old Shunyata Anaconda alpha helix with King Cobra CX. However, I tried some of those cables instead of my T3 on my PD and I did not have a strong urge to upgrade. Then Cable Company notified my of their current sale on SR PC. I am so glad I waited.
I'm going RMAF and looking forward to it BIG TIME (The the only show I look forward to in the whole wide world, but that's a whole different story).

Please shoot as many photos as you can. I'll be sure to include your copy and images on our web-site.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
I have now 3 G MPC'S with 2 more coming. Never have I heard a better wire in my system and I have had plenty. This with a AQ Jaguar form CDP to pre as my front end is in for a power supply upgrade. So the Apex wire sits there and can not be used at this time as I need a 2M with this big ass CDP as a fill in.

The G MPC is a must with this wire!

The same black back ground as the JPS Aluminata but with life and dynamics added.

I feel like Tbg now and TVAD will have to deal with two of us now.
MIG's are mental!

Just had a dem at the UK National Audio Show. It was great to see Elliott. But the MIG's! there amazing how can they do what they do?