Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
I'm going RMAF and looking forward to it BIG TIME (The the only show I look forward to in the whole wide world, but that's a whole different story).

Please shoot as many photos as you can. I'll be sure to include your copy and images on our web-site.

Yours in music,
Ted Denney III
I have now 3 G MPC'S with 2 more coming. Never have I heard a better wire in my system and I have had plenty. This with a AQ Jaguar form CDP to pre as my front end is in for a power supply upgrade. So the Apex wire sits there and can not be used at this time as I need a 2M with this big ass CDP as a fill in.

The G MPC is a must with this wire!

The same black back ground as the JPS Aluminata but with life and dynamics added.

I feel like Tbg now and TVAD will have to deal with two of us now.
MIG's are mental!

Just had a dem at the UK National Audio Show. It was great to see Elliott. But the MIG's! there amazing how can they do what they do?
Is anyone on this forum using the SR Tesla Vortex speaker cables in a bi-wire configuration and if so I would like to know your comments?
Thanks
Carter
Maxwellssilverhammer, I must admit that at CES when I saw that they were going to be demonstrated on a StillPoints rack, I doubted that they would be very impressive, but I also knew that Denny would not do so were they not. Like everyone in the demonstration, I was very impressed.

Like you, I have no real understanding of why they would improve the sound., but I now have six sets. I also know that where you place them under a component makes a big difference. I do wonder if what is under them has any further impact, but I have not really tried to assess this.