ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
The heatshrink method works better than electrical tape, but the tape is easier to find and to use for some people.

Anyway, it sounds like you're on a mission to replace the EIC outlets.

Good luck!
Fatparrot-
I take it you have tried blutack and it worked out well for you, and you tried some other brand and it didn't. Can you say a little more about your experience?
pummy
this is amazing as I just sent my mono block amps off because of this problem...
Fatparrot-
I tried your suggetion with regard to Blutack. To say it worked seems, at this time, an understatement. The connectors are staying in place, and there is a remarkable effect on the sound.The image has enlarged, become more specific, and noticably more transparent.
No doubt part of the positive result simply stems from a more solid connection, but I would guess part of it has to do with the vibration damping effect of the Blutack. You may have found a significant tweak here. I'll try it on the IECs on my SACD player and preamp. If it works out, I'll let you know.