ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
Thank you, Pummy. I appreciate the info. I also have had issues with the power cord iecs not staying snug in the amp, etc. connectors. It's nice to know some of the alternatives.
Just a caution: I've used a Blu-Tack "clone" called Fun-Tack and found that it becomes gummy and runny when subjected to even a little heat. I can only assume that the real thing doesn't do this.
First, I rolled the Blutack [you will have to kneed real Blutack to make it pliable] into a "rope" about the diameter of a pen, and cut this "rope" to fit around the outside of the power cord plug. I pressed the power cord very firmly into the IEC, and got essentially a removable "putty joint" between the plug & the IEC. Depending on your power cord termination, you may have to press the Bluetack into the physical connection. of the cord pug & IEC. Be sure to hold the power cord in place for 20 seconds to let the Blutack "set-up". The Blutack should form a seal between the two...make sure that the outside if the plug & the IEC are clean and dry before you start [clean with isopropyl alcohol...90% or greater, if you can find it].

Tho generic stuff is much tackier and pliable than Blutack. Removing the generic can be a pain, especially if it is exposed to heat. It will turn into a sticky gooey gum like blob...trust me, I found out the hard way!
I'd fix the connection right, either by finding a correct plug-socket fit or elinimating the connectors all together and soldering things permanent. Putting in globs of goop , tape, whatever, to fill up space is a good way to end up with a hot joint over time and is dangerous from a fire perspective.