ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
First, I rolled the Blutack [you will have to kneed real Blutack to make it pliable] into a "rope" about the diameter of a pen, and cut this "rope" to fit around the outside of the power cord plug. I pressed the power cord very firmly into the IEC, and got essentially a removable "putty joint" between the plug & the IEC. Depending on your power cord termination, you may have to press the Bluetack into the physical connection. of the cord pug & IEC. Be sure to hold the power cord in place for 20 seconds to let the Blutack "set-up". The Blutack should form a seal between the two...make sure that the outside if the plug & the IEC are clean and dry before you start [clean with isopropyl alcohol...90% or greater, if you can find it].

Tho generic stuff is much tackier and pliable than Blutack. Removing the generic can be a pain, especially if it is exposed to heat. It will turn into a sticky gooey gum like blob...trust me, I found out the hard way!
I'd fix the connection right, either by finding a correct plug-socket fit or elinimating the connectors all together and soldering things permanent. Putting in globs of goop , tape, whatever, to fill up space is a good way to end up with a hot joint over time and is dangerous from a fire perspective.
If you are in the market to change out your IEC inlets for some of higher quality ... check these out ... IEC with Retainers

Scroll down to the very last picture on the page and view IEC with retainer clip

HTH Dave
I'm getting in late on this one but I have the same problem. The higher up the component on my rack, the more weight pulling down on the power connection and I was getting sporadic disconnection. I bought two less massive PC's but I prefer the larger power cables. For $3 you guys just solved my problem. I tried some fairly creative stuff but nothing seemed to work.

Thank You!