Using bi-wire cables on non-biwirable speakers

This question may be filed under the 'noob' category but I will present it anyways at the risk of revealing myself as being underinformed. I am going to take the plunge on a pair of Dynaudio speakers a lot sooner than I was expecting to. I am currently using Synergistic Research Signature X10 biwire cables. Is there any harm in using these cables on pair of speakers with a single set of binding posts? If so, should I use the pair of the jumpers labelled 'high' or 'low' or one of each? Thanks to all in advance.

Adam
adamg
Thanks Jallen. Just to clarify - both banana's in the binding post? Is this possible?
It seems as though I really should just purchase an inexpensive pair of speaker cables to hold me over until a proper replacement becomes available.
There is scant (but not quite zero) scientific reason for biwire connection to speakers that have separate connections for the woofer and tweeter crossover sections. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by running separate wires to a common woofer/tweeter connection.
I've heard some say running multiple similar cables between a single amp and speaker connection can make a big difference in sound (for the better). Don't some cable manufacturers like Nordost use a parallel multipath conductor design in their high end cables?

I don't think it can hurt to try. Try it both ways and see if there is a difference I'd be interested to know.