Why don't gold based cable fans try Synergistic

I am looking to try new cables and have been reading the archives in cable forums on all the great cable recommendations. I'm trying to get a handle on how the Synergistic Tesla range that I once owned compare to the gold based cable offerings.

However for some strange reason hardly any of the members here who seem to have tried the various gold based faves (Gabriel Gold, Jade, KCI, Purist and others) have not been tempted to try the popular Synergistic cables and not much here in the way of comparisons. I am not sure why but there seems to be two camps.

Anyways hoping to get a comparison as I had the Tesla Accelerators in my system for a short while and wonder if the gold based cables have the same naturalness, depth of soundstage, air and separation of the Teslas. I should add that as good as the Accelerators were sound wise I did not like the idea of introducing more electricity into my system with the active shielding hence looking for comparable alternatives.
frankk
Currently trying out the AU-79 interconnects and, frankly, I can't say that I am that impressed. In my system, they sound a little veiled and sluggish and with a slightly pronounced bottom end; nothing really that wrong with them, but I do prefer my current Alpha Sterlings by far.
A couple of things to say; Most of the successful "gold" interconnects are actually mixtures of gold and other metals. The reason the cable makers did this is because of the sound of all gold conductors described by Jnk and others. But gold does have a particular sound quality that other metals do not. This is why they keep some gold in their recipe.

I currently use a Gabriel Gold Rapture interconnect between Oppo SE player and a tubed preamp. It sounds great and was very much needed with the Oppo SE. Any interconnect or powercord with silver in it sounded unlistenable. Copper interconnects were good with the Oppo, but not as good as the GGR.

Interestingly though, I also use a Synergistic Powercell 10se which has some silver in the powercord. I did further tame it with an UberBuss and a Purist cord before the 10se.

Replacing the Synergistic cord (Precision AC) with others was not as good. It just sounds great now. I do plan on experimenting with more Gabriel gold and Synergistic cords in the rest of the system.

I guess my point is, they are both excellent products and are compatible. It greatly depends on the components used because of each component's sonic traits.

I suppose some may end up with, let's say all GG cables except for speaker cables with active sheilding (and maybe Speakercells), or all Synergistic active cables, except for the speaker cables being Gabriel Gold (again, maybe with Speakercells).

Anyway, I don't see how someone can go wrong with these products unless there is an obvious missmatch with a component.
Rilbr , On my Oppo BP83 SE , I am using Electraglide Silver interconnects on the the 5.1 Analog outputs and the Oppo 83SE sounds awesome.
All silver cables are not equal. Some have a much higher grade silver and have been treated in other ways.
interestingly has anyone noticed that the recent trend from audiogon sellers is pushing cables are using "exclusive mix of gold, silver, copper"?

Just like silnote, audiometallurgy, gabriel gold. I wonder if they are getting their wires from the same supplier...

I have tried a few Synergistic Research products (ICs, a power cord, a PowerCell 6 power conditioner) and found them to create a slightly "hyper" sound signature that became fatiguing for me over long listening sessions. They are great if you want increased dynamics, but if your system is already high resolution, they only will make it more so.

I use Gabriel Gold Revelations and Raptures IC's throughout my system. I greatly prefer them to Synergistic Research ICs. Presentation is just more natural and extended.

So, some "gold based" fans like myself first tried Synergistic Research. However, you might not know it as writing anything negative about SR seems to be verboten.