Why don't gold based cable fans try Synergistic

I am looking to try new cables and have been reading the archives in cable forums on all the great cable recommendations. I'm trying to get a handle on how the Synergistic Tesla range that I once owned compare to the gold based cable offerings.

However for some strange reason hardly any of the members here who seem to have tried the various gold based faves (Gabriel Gold, Jade, KCI, Purist and others) have not been tempted to try the popular Synergistic cables and not much here in the way of comparisons. I am not sure why but there seems to be two camps.

Anyways hoping to get a comparison as I had the Tesla Accelerators in my system for a short while and wonder if the gold based cables have the same naturalness, depth of soundstage, air and separation of the Teslas. I should add that as good as the Accelerators were sound wise I did not like the idea of introducing more electricity into my system with the active shielding hence looking for comparable alternatives.
frankk
Rilbr , On my Oppo BP83 SE , I am using Electraglide Silver interconnects on the the 5.1 Analog outputs and the Oppo 83SE sounds awesome.
All silver cables are not equal. Some have a much higher grade silver and have been treated in other ways.
interestingly has anyone noticed that the recent trend from audiogon sellers is pushing cables are using "exclusive mix of gold, silver, copper"?

Just like silnote, audiometallurgy, gabriel gold. I wonder if they are getting their wires from the same supplier...

I have tried a few Synergistic Research products (ICs, a power cord, a PowerCell 6 power conditioner) and found them to create a slightly "hyper" sound signature that became fatiguing for me over long listening sessions. They are great if you want increased dynamics, but if your system is already high resolution, they only will make it more so.

I use Gabriel Gold Revelations and Raptures IC's throughout my system. I greatly prefer them to Synergistic Research ICs. Presentation is just more natural and extended.

So, some "gold based" fans like myself first tried Synergistic Research. However, you might not know it as writing anything negative about SR seems to be verboten.
I concur with Mcondon, at least in regard to the Tesla Accelerator, which I had burned in for well over 200 hours and listened to extensively. I was never able to achieve a relaxed sound with it in my system. Very detailed, but fatiguing in my experience also. I have been using the KCI Silkworm+. Totally different story.
My first gold cable was the Stealth Pure Gold Signal. It certainly was different from the silver cables I had had, such as the Kondo and several others. I ended up trading it for the Indra amorphous wires, which were much more realistic and less smeared. At some point I tried palladium wires. They are totally worthless in my opinion with no dynamics.

Next I visited the maker of Jade cables to decide whether I wanted the Gold or the Vermeil or gold on silver wires. There was no question in my opinion, the Vermeil were more real and less smeared and lifeless. Later I bought the Hybrids and never really could decide whether I still preferred the Vermeil or them.

I certainly have not listened to all gold cables, but I certainly will not seek them any more.

I think the main benefits of the Synergistic Research cables is charged cables and I must say that while I gradually introduced more and more into my system, each with an added benefit, it was the last that really consummated the outstanding sound.

I doubt, however, that any one of our personal opinions transfer to others. There probably is something going on when a large number agree, but even that is hazardous.