Anyone auditioned the Cardas Clear? I have....

I have auditioned the Cardas Clear, comparing it against the Golden Cross, and Golden Reference, the Audience, and a few others. To those who have auditioned it, what are your opinions of the Clear?
jallen
I just upgraded my cables to Clear XLR, Clear Speaker cable and Clear Bi-Wire jumpers.. all I can say is wow.. best I've ever heard. I also think that Clear is the kind of cable that one can build a system around knowing that cable isn't the limiting factor, in fact I found the Clear to be very invisible it has the least sonic signature of anything I've tried or used ( XLO Signature, AQ, WireWorld Platinum Eclipse, Synergistic, Kimber Select, Transparent, and others) It certainly doesn't sound like the G. Reference or any other Cardas If I was to try and pigeon hole it I'd say it's a lot like Nosdost Valhalla, but with more body, but even that isn't quite right..
How much is the Clear speaker cable around 2 meter? How much did you pay your speaker cable Erik?

Sorry about this newie question. I couldn't help this curiosity
I have a pair of clear interconnects and they are very good. I, however like my Siltech better.
Funny what was mentioned about the increase in bass initially with it settling down as the cables break in. I had the same experience with the Cardas Clear Power cable. When I first put it in there was a big increase in bass, the high frequencies were rolled off - it sounded kind of sluggish and muddy. Not at all appealing! But after a few days it sounded COMPLETELY different - extremely open with extended high frequencies, a deep, tight bass, and a natural mid-rage. It is also fast and articulate.
Cardas Clear is the best speaker cable that I've heard in my system. Now I'm saving up for a pair of Cardas Clear interconnects.