AntiCables v. Morrow?

Looking to buy 1st cable upgrade from #10 wire. For Ohm Walsh 100-S3s and Spendor S3/5s running off ATI 1502 Power amp with CJ PV 6 tube preamp and Cambridge 740C. Listen to lots of jazz, female vocals, blues, acoustic music. I found the preamp softened and warmed up my sound taking off what I thought was some edge but as an older amp some detail too. Trying to decide on what kinds of speaker cable to move towards. Cant afford to go truly esoteric...$200 -300 max. Can people give me a sense of the relative benefis or tradeoffs between the two companies and the types of cable they sell?
joekapahulu
I'm presently comparing SP3 bi-wire speaker cables to SP6 bi-wire speaker cables. In my system, I'm not certain the SP6 are a clear winner to justify the significant added cost.

Yes, the music has more weight, but the instruments have a less precise placement in space. Percussion in particular is somewhat pushed back in the mix with the SP6. The SP6 were purchased with the Morrow break-in (equivalent to 297 hours), and they now have an additional 100 hours on them.

Has anyone compared the SP4 bi-wire to SP6?
TVAD,

Keep us posted. I don't want to spend extra on the speaker cables if the SP3's are sort of a "sweet spot" in the line.
Telescope Trade, my system benefitted from going from SP-3's to the SP-4's. YMMV. Morrow offers a 60 day trial period. If you don't feel they are an improvement over the SP-3's, just return them for a full refund.
Telescope_trade, everyone in this hobby has a different price/performance point along the sliding scale, so I wouldn't necessarily take anything I post as the decision maker for you.

As I mentioned, I do hear a difference, but it's not dramatic (on my price/performance sliding scale), which is why I'm curious about the SP4.
...I will add that the SP6 reveal more upstream detail, so your front end gear needs to be well matched and finely tuned, otherwise the warts will be obvious.