Audioquest colorado sound to bright

I huse AQ colorado on my systeme and i want replace it because its to bright. considering this carateristic, i would like to know if the cardas golden reference would be a good upgrade? or maybe the golden cross would be better?
128x128thenis
Stringreen..I here ya, I gave up trying to follow "cable logic", but just because I don't understand how or why does'nt change the effect..or is it placebo??
Stringreen,

I don't believe AQ ever implied that interconnect break-in was not necessary with DBS. DBS helps to keep a worn-in dialectric sounding good even after periods of time when the cable has not had a signal flowing through it.
The battery does break in the cable, but it takes a couple weeks. If you buy stock from a dealer that's been on the shelf a few weeks or more, you shouldn't need to break them in. If you have to order them, they will probably be fresh from AQ and need the hours or the weeks.
I have a pair of Audioquest Columbia 72v running from my Thorens TT to an ASR phono stage and I am never fatigued by their performance. I'm about to replace my Grado mono cartridge with the Ortofon Cadenza Mono cartridge but plan to stay with the Columbia's. My other cables are all HiDiamond and I would recommend the HD Black Gold Reference rca interconnects to anyone but they certainly aren't cheap.