Speaker cable made in USA?

I'm looking for recommendations for speaker cable made in the U.S. under $300. The only one I know of is Signal Cables. Any others? I will be using the cables with Nola Boxer's.
Thanks!
nadman12
Raquel: The manufacture told you this..in reality this is a very low tech industry. Most of the cable maybe unknown to you comes off of very giant spools. At least one honest speaker cable company admits that they determine cable direction depending which way the cable is cut off the spool. I gather that many believe that these companies hire techs the way Intel does and they walk around all day with lab coats on. Lets look at it this way. If you in your basement can make em just as good or better for very much less with very little in tooling and knowledge does that not tell you something????
take a look at anti cables ..does this look like a high tech design? And do you think NASA is knocking down his door? The might be winning best sound for the price. But high tech..no way.
DH Labs T-14 wire is very good, for a modest price.

http://www.silversonic.com/docs/products/T14.html

Silver Sonic T-14 High Resolution speaker cable was designed by D.H. LABS to provide the highest quality sound at a much lower price than competing cables. It uses the finest materials available, including silver, oxygen-free copper and a pure Teflon dielectric.

The cable is completely manufactured in the U.S.A. The process begins with strands of high purity OFC copper, which are individually coated with a thick layer of silver. The strands are then tightly wound and extruded with our Teflon insulation. Silver Sonic T-14 uses DuPont PTFE, which is the highest grade of Teflon (and the most expensive). The cable has a very low capacitance of 21.5 pico-farads per foot. The inductance is also very low, which allows consistent performance with a wide variety of speakers. In fact, a ten foot length of T-14 cable has less inductance than the output stages of many amplifiers! Vibration damping spacers and a tensioned wrap under the jacket hold the conductors tightly in place, and the cable is completely free from resonances and microphonic effects that cause a loss of resolution. From the deepest bass to the highest treble, T-14 provides the most transparent sound possible, with precise imaging and a large, deep sound stage.

Our quality is second to none. We test every spool of Silver Sonic cable , and our Teflon insulators exceed mil-spec. T-14 is available in bulk lengths, or factory terminated with your choice of connectors. For more information, please contact D.H. Labs.
highly complex designs with a lot of science behind them...tell me the name of the scientist that are designing audiophile cables Raquel...if any cable manufacturer, writer, technician, etc. can identify such an audible design parameter that cannot be measured using available lab equipment or be described by known theory, I can guarantee a nomination for a Nobel Prize. You have been hood winked into thinking this and so continue to spend hard earned cash on special configuration wire that sounds no better then the anti cables that are nothing more then solid core wire,,certainly nothing high tech about that.