What power cable for DAC?

I've had my PS Audio Digital Link III for a couple weeks now. The first week I ran it off the factory power cord and it sounded quite good. I figured it could benefit from a better pc so I got a Pangea AC-14 from Audio Advisor. Now I know this isn't the greatest pc on the market, but for the price I thought I couldn't go wrong. It has made my system a lot brighter and subdued the low notes significantly. Does anyone have any suggestions for a better pc for this dac?? If it makes any difference, my Arcam integrated amp is running off a PS Audio Prelude SC pc.
vegas805
I would have to agree with the Audioquest NRG 3 recommendation. I'm sure there are other cables that would fit your needs, but I know first hand that the NRG 3 works well with the DL III. It is even touted as being designed for digital components. I have one on my PS3 as well.

I cannot say that I did a comparison of cables before and after, but I do not have a need to upgrade and that to me is the main goal. I don't know about you, but trial and error followed by trial and error gets old.

Ps Audio makes decent cables as well, but IMO their lower level stuff is just mainly built to be better than stock. Maybe just mark-up items? Otherwise, why not include some with their electronic products instead of recommending the purchase of them in their product's literature. Just doesn't seem right. I'm not bashing PS Audio. I have the DL III, the Juice Bar II, and an Ultimate Outlet which are all great products. I am just not a fan of their cable side.

Music Direct was at one time closing out the NRG 3's at substantial discounts. That's where I got both of mine.
If you like diy, you can put together your own pc. I have a W4S Dac2 and after reading alot on the merits of single crystal upocc copper, I tried some solutions from Neotech. I ended up getting a 4 ft NEP-3003 (13 awg) Cryo treated upocc and terminated myself with Furutech FI-25 rhodium plugs. I didnt expect a whole lot, but this had a huge effect. As if I changed a component. Even with no burning, it is extremely transparent and the soundstage extended few meters more behind the speakerline. In my system it offered much more air around the instruments and resolution, while being smooth. It wasnt exactly cheap (plugs cost more than the conductor itself) but I think it is a great fit on my system. Also I was initially very very sceptical about shielding. The neotech is a shielded cable. Before I tried the NEP-3003, I tried a 12 awg teflon insulated solid core Upocc hookup braided (very tough to braid..!) and liked it very much. Very open and airy, but couldnt stand that it had the flexibility (and lack of damping) of a concrete steel rebar!. Hence, I tried the cryo'd nep-3003 and have been very impressed and satisfied. My other pcs are a MAC-HC in my amp, a Neotech NEP-3002 on my av-pre and Supra Lorad 3x2.5.

Good luck,
I also agree with ZMan on the MAC HC Sound Pipe Power cord recommendation. I noticed a big improvement in sound when I had it on an Emotiva ERC-1 CD Player and then on a Sony PS3.
I'm using a Signal Cable MagicPower Digital with my DLIII. It added clarity to the vocals and the bass got fuller but articulate at the same time.