Decware silver interconnects: anybody heard them?

Decware makes some highly unusual interconnects using braided silver ribbon around a bees-wax (!) core. Any body heard them?
pmboyd
As Steve Deckert himself says owning these cables I would agree, these are stupidly good without being stupidly expensive!

They are very neutral in my opinion, which is what I look for in cables. After years of experimenting I no longer look at a cables as a tone control. I just want them to pass the signal with as little alteration as possible. The Decware cable fits the bill.
I agree that the sonic ideal of a component should be absolute neutrality, but lets face it, too much good music is poorly recorded, music that a smidgeon of euphonia would make listenable, if not enjoyable. A dollop, soupcon or pinch, mind you. The easiest way to achieve that is with a cable swap or a tube change. Moreover, great neutrality tends to correlate with great cost.
The Decware silver interconnects are ~$200. The question is, How does they compare to other ~$200 silver ics in terms of specific parameters and overall balance? A vote of confidence is virtually meaningless without significant comparisons. I'm asking a specific question here, not debating system building philosophies.
Moreover, great neutrality tends to correlate with great cost.

No it doesn't.