Ultimate Cables no more?

I placed an order with Ultimate Cables 3 weeks ago. The order went through, but I havent gotten the cables and when I went to check status on the web site it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?
manitunc
So two weeks ago when he finally emailed me back to say they had been mailed two weeks before, insured and he would check to see where they are and get back to me the next day, I still have no cables, still have no response and still have no refund. I leave messages on his phone every couple of days or so, and still no response.
Is this really a business?
Doesn't seem like a cable I would want to hook my components to! Be careful...
Yeah, well I relied on recommendations from this website and others, as well as a good review
I tend to agree with Manitunc on this, many people get their information from forums and reviews and we tend to trust what is written.
Bottom line for me is that I prefer dealing with stores and not with distributors that may not be around or selling other products at the drop of a hat. At least with a reputable store, you can try different options and generally won't be left out to dry.