Ultimate Cables no more?

I placed an order with Ultimate Cables 3 weeks ago. The order went through, but I havent gotten the cables and when I went to check status on the web site it is gone. Anyone know what is going on?
manitunc
Doesn't seem like a cable I would want to hook my components to! Be careful...
Yeah, well I relied on recommendations from this website and others, as well as a good review
I tend to agree with Manitunc on this, many people get their information from forums and reviews and we tend to trust what is written.
Bottom line for me is that I prefer dealing with stores and not with distributors that may not be around or selling other products at the drop of a hat. At least with a reputable store, you can try different options and generally won't be left out to dry.
website is working fine today here in Toronto
drop me line if you cannot get ahold of them yourself.

http://www.ultimatecables.com/

Sounds like a US Customs thing: the cables shipped from Canada to USA will trigger US duties, US taxes and brokerage handling fee; and unless you have a US customs pre-arranged in advance, they will sit in limbo (waiting for authorization and payment) in US Customs a long time

good luck
I have received other electronic equipment from Canada and England since I placed this order. Nothing took more than 7 days. I know the web site is back up, but try to contact anyone through it. Not a chance.
In many years of on line buying, Ive never been ripped off like this before. It is one reason I use Paypal, but in this case I didnt escalate the dispute on time.