Digital coaxial audio cable suggestions.

Suggestions for a reasonably flexible 1m long digital coaxial cable for around $200 that is well shielded from RF and sounds good? Also, where can I reliably buy the suggested cable from?
mike60
I bought the DH Labs D-75 a few months ago and have been very happy with it. Great cable, great company. I was using a pure silver cable before and haven't felt the need to put it back in...yet.
I agree with the recommendation for the DH Labs Silver Sonic D-75.

An internet search will pull up several online dealers, including at least one who advertises here. You also can email DH Labs at info@silversonic.com for the nearest dealer.
I've happily been using an Apogee Wyde Eye S/PDIF for years and most times prefer it to my Stereovox XV2 -- it's a little less crisp and more natural sounding. You can get a 0.5m cable from Musician's Friend for $50 with free shipping. Best of luck.
Mike60, I've found the results of different coax cables to be very dependent on your gear/system - what are you connecting? And also, what connector types?

I have tried all of the following and found the basic Wireworld Starlight 6 to be best in my system (Squeezebox Touch to HK990 RCA-RCA): Supra Trico, DH Labs 75, Black Cat Silver Star
I used a pair of the least expensive AQ cables (VDMXr or something) and although they seemed to sound fine, I upgraded to a VDM3 (1 meter) from the CD player to the DAC, and a VDM5 silver cable (.5 meter) from a Squeezebox Touch to the DAC. All work great and and the cable length seems to be irrelevant (I a/b'd them to test this) maybe due to the re-clocking ability of the DAC. The difference between the cheapest and most expensive of this group seemed minor, but it's there. Now I have an extra pair of VDMx cables languishing in my Cable Museum.